[pianotech] Chisel Planes and Tool Junkies

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Sat Jul 4 16:12:34 MDT 2009

Will,

If you do the ebay thing ever, you would do well to consider searching for a
older Stanley No. 75 or No. 90.  You can still find many great planes at
much reduced prices.  For example:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=260437146280

or

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=130316444601