[pianotech] Monkey Help Needed

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Sat Jul 4 22:23:50 MDT 2009

Carman, List,

Ron addressed one of the following questions, but I'll say it in
another way. After all, repetition does play a role in our lives.

If it is the monkey slipping off the pitman, is there no way that you
can restrain the movement of the monkey fore and aft without
restraining its function?

If the movement of the pitman Is causing the monkey to slip off, is
there no way that you can downsize the hole the pitman travels through
to minimize the fore and aft movement?

Or possibly a combination of both?

Keith