[pianotech] Flipping a truck

Rip Lowman lehjr at qwest.net
Mon Jul 6 16:54:32 MDT 2009

Forgot to add that you need to put ten more guys in the dumpster with you. Ten big hairy guys that have personal odor problems and insist on smoking cigars non-stop. Personal experience talking here.

I think the good news in today's modern diverse unisex Navy is that you may get lucky and also have a slutty female sailor in the dumpster with you some of the time.