[pianotech] Restoring Crown to Undamaged Soundboard

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Mon Jul 6 18:23:04 MDT 2009

I have done as Del listed as an alternative (below) 4 times, and it is fairly "fast and easy" but still does not produce a soundboard that "sings" like a new board. Del and Ron are right, a new board is by far best and the only way I'll go from now on. I've always regretted that the four pianos are not near what they could be.

Jim Busby