[pianotech] Flipping a truck

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Mon Jul 6 20:38:29 MDT 2009

OK, everyone has had their say on this and followed the crowd of the nay
sayers. While I certainly wouldn't recommend it simply from the standpoint
of the piano being too high in the air I don't see the inherent difficulty
with the tripod truck being turned upside down. The parts are all connected
in exactly

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com