[pianotech] Steinert Grand

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Tue Jul 7 05:32:54 MDT 2009

In my experience the model S is the least successful in sales of all the
pianos I tune.  Very, very few S's around St. Louis, the majority being M's
and L's.  I have not had particular issues with the S.
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com