[pianotech] OT - Cycling in Grand Rapids

Robert Scott fixthatpiano at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 10 11:59:17 MDT 2009

For anyone who might be biking the White Pine trail at the convention, I just realized that the proposed Thursday 6:30 time conflicts with the ETD classes, which are from 5:45-7. (That item is missing from the Schedule web page.  It is only on the Institute page.)  So my revised proposed times are:

 Wednesday, 8 PM  (exhibit hall closes at 7:30)  or
 Thursday, 7:30 PM (ETD classes end at 7)

We could meet up on Monroe Street.

Robert Scott
Ypsilanti, Michigan