[pianotech] Online sign-up for hearing tests at Grand Rapids

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Mon Jul 13 08:14:15 MDT 2009

List,

Paul Breusch heard my plea for an online scheduling program that I could use for hearing testing at Grand Rapids--and he WROTE a really slick program just for that event!  (He said it was fun!)

So, if you'd like updated documentation of your good hearing as of July, 2009, (or early warning of the beginning of a loss in the ultra-high frequencies, before the loss gets down into the normal audiological testing range)  you can sign up at http://www.pianotonix.com/hearing/

Furthermore, if you do that, you will see what a great little program that Paul wrote in just a few days.  Seems to me we have a valuable resource in Paul.

Diane Hofstetter