[pianotech] Outstanding!

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 17:38:20 MDT 2009

This is one day in particular that I have been looking forward to, here at
the annual PTG Convention in Grand Rapids. After many years of enjoying
informative posts from our cyber-friend André Oorebeek, and his exception
book "Voice of the Piano", I had the opportunity to attend his all day
voicing class. Wow, it was great!!Thanks so very much, André, and to those
who arranged and expedited your appearance at the 2009 PTG Convention &
Institute!
Best wishes,
Patrick Draine RPT