[pianotech] Convention- places to eat.

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 17 15:17:08 MDT 2009

This may be a bit late now but, for anyone reading this that is at the
convention, the Bullshead if you haven't ready been there is a great place
to eat.  Good food, great service and quick.  It right across the street
east of the main entrance to the Amway Hotel on the east side of building on
Monroe Ave.  Right around the corner from there, south and then east (left)
at the red light on Peral Street is Flanigan's.  Just down the street to the
south of the Amway is the B.O.B.  Right next to (almost) the Bullshead is
"MoJoe's" (not sure of that spelling, never been there) but, it is a duet
piano bar.  There are other places nearby as well.

I know, I should have sent this out sooner but, I didn't think of it so flog
me.

Jerry.5

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 090717-0, 07/17/2009
Tested on: 7/17/2009 5:17:07 PM