[pianotech] B-9 - Wurlitzer 165 Band Organ Tracker Scale from PPC

Duaine & Laura Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sun Jul 19 00:31:41 MDT 2009

Surprise! Surprise!

Apparently from all the confusion at PPC, I acquired a copy of this
Blueprint that WAS previously marked as DISCONTINUED since their last
catalog 1994-1995.

It came as a real blueprint copy meaning instead of the background being
blue it is black. With today's technology and using Linux, I was able to
scan it in and do a reverse on the colors, so the background is white
and the blueprint lines are black.

This can be found at:
http://www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com/store/reprints/wurlitzer/b-9-wurlitzer-165-band-organ-tracker-scale.html

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years