[pianotech] Cell Phone for Business

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 05:54:55 MDT 2009

I have the LG enV2 (as do my wife, and one of my daughters), and find it
quite adequate (Verizon service, strong signal in most places, even my home)
. I don't have any experience with the enV3, sorry. Not as cool as my 1st
gen iPhone (but the AT&T signal is non existent in my home, while very good
elsewhere).Patrick Draine
Billerica, MA