[pianotech] Bechstein for sale

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 08:23:58 MDT 2009

Hey Now to all on the list.

Not sure if there would be any interest, but I have been contacted by a
seller of a 1892 Bechstein who lives near by. The serial # is 27456. Based
on photo's, the piano has been well kept. He claims to have originally
purchased the piano in England and moved it over to the states. He has owned
this piano since the early 70's and it has original Ivory keys in pristine
condition.

I have photo's, if anyone is interested you can contact me off list. He's
asking 25K but I think it's been on the market for some time :-) I would be
willing to go take a look as he live near by.

Steve Blasyak RPT

Orange County Chapter

Pura Vida