[pianotech] Cell Phone for Business

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 21 12:03:04 MDT 2009

For those using an iphone:   I looked at att's iphone rates...do all of you pay $30+/month for the ability to get email and data on your phone?   I'm finding it hard to justify getting email on my phone?   If I don't, it seems the iphone would be more than I need or want...?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044