[pianotech] Coffee at break times??

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 23 02:55:26 MDT 2009

Ryan said: "About the coffee: Maybe someone needs to make a motion in council for the
home office to purchase its own espresso cart that could be brought to
conventions! You think I'm joking..."

Ryan,
Since I know you are basically in the land of Starbucks, I'm sure you are NOT kidding. However, it's been found to be a royal pain in the pocket book and the toosh to do the coffee thingee at breaks. Besides, it would be far more healthy to just drink cool, clear water, IMNSHO!<G> Also, the lack of a kiosk for such, would/should cut the expenses that could better be used to PROPERLY compensate INSTRUCTORS!
Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police