[pianotech] 1943 Acrosonic Spinet

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 11:23:54 MDT 2009

Hello Arthur,

    Baldwin used two systems  of "pick up "  fingers
on the Acrosonic. One were the wood stickers with
the medal  pins in a  wooden guide  rail.  The  other
 was an aluminum sticker with a rubber guide.

   The wood was very good the aluminum was bad.
I have used whips that are good and I may have the
whips that will work on the medal stickers.

I have had success  gluing both whips.

   However if you want used whips I will send them
to you without charge.  I do ask that you send what
ever  they are  " worth to you" in dollars as a donation
to the  PTG. Foundation.
      One person sent three dollars an  another sent two
hundred dollars for some parts.

  Regards,  and good luck !!

Jack Wyatt
 Dallas