[pianotech] Replacing Bridle Straps on a Birdcage

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Thu Jul 23 16:38:17 MDT 2009

Thank you John.  If we didn't have internet, you are right, I probably would be doing a lot more figuring out on my own, which I do, by the way.  But since we are blessed with this avenue, I am just taking advantage, as I am sure you all are, of it's use.  At the same time, trying not to take it for granted.

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578
http://www.toddpianoworks.com