[pianotech] Overdamper pianos

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Thu Jul 23 18:13:00 MDT 2009

Joe,

I was waiting for a "sheesh!"  That is one of your trademarks, which is one thing I did not miss during your days of "lurking" on this list.

I don't know how much you charge, but charging a customer here over $300 for replacing bridle straps is not considered an appropriate fee, but, uh, as I am sure we all have come across at one time or another...."Gouging".

I do not consider making a full time business to support my family with, "flapping around".  I may not ever get the knowledge and expertise such as yourself, but I am making my best effort to learn the trade.

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578
http://www.toddpianoworks.com