[pianotech] Steck

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Fri Jul 24 12:13:51 MDT 2009

And the problem is -- what?

It's going to tune a bit odd due to the rather long string segment between that
ridiculous felt bearing piece up near the tuning pins and the agrafe. (I'd
figure out something else there.) The soundboard assembly comes out by removing
a few screws/bolts. So does the pinblock, if memory serves.

I guess I'm wondering what you see as so problematic. Other than it's a bit
different, of course.

ddf

  _____