[pianotech] convention - tuning stuff...

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Fri Jul 24 16:31:37 MDT 2009

Hi Kent,

I was VERY impressed with the tuning! I was running around doing institute stuff, but checked back in a couple times. Keith bought the program and did some studies, compared to the SAT. I think he will share them next week. Bottom line was the high treble is stretched way more (Of course) the bass, not as much stretch, but they were very close elswhere. He did a D, a p22 and a 6' grand.

Jim