[pianotech] Spurlock Jig???

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 25 12:14:26 MDT 2009

Terry,
"Spurlock Jig"??? Since when? That Jig has been around a heck of a lot longer than Spurlock. Looks more like a Schaff/Tuner's Supply/Apsco/Trefz thingee, just like the one I have that came from Trefz! Difference being, the base was made from laminated wood that didn't warp!! However, it is a good idea to weight it like you have. That way, you'll get better backchecking. I use lead ingots left over from bullet casting days.<G>
Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police