[pianotech] old portable pump organ..

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 26 21:53:57 MDT 2009

Hey guys and gals,
I do work for a non-profit venue.   They have an old traveling pump organ.   It folds up into itself and can be carried...handle...is quite heavy, though...does anyone know where I could find a value for this?   It was apparently used by traveling preachers going from town to town...pitch a tent & save some people...etc.
I don't have a name...sorry, we opened it up this evening and it works great...
David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044