[pianotech] Backcheck and catcher felts

Duaine & Laura Hechler dahechler at att.net
Mon Jul 27 12:55:59 MDT 2009

Yes and No. Vinegar has properties that does not soak into the wood.

Wikipedia:  *Vinegar* is an acidic liquid processed from the
fermentation <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermentation_%28food%29> of
ethanol <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethanol> in a process that yields
its key ingredient, acetic acid
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetic_acid> (also called ethanoic acid).