[pianotech] promo pens

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Mon Jul 27 17:43:27 MDT 2009

Since this subject has been?resurrected, let me ask you guys a question.?First of all, it just so happen that one of my clients who I tuned for just last week is in the promotional business.?Obviously they think it's great idea to give out pens, pencils, anything. If I'm going to do this, I think I'm going to go with mechanical pencils, to give out to not only to my clients, but also to members of?three choruses I sing with, the Honolulu Symphony Chorus, the Honolulu Chorale and church choir.?

The question is, how many do you buy at a time, and how often? And do you give the same pencil to the same clients year after year. What about to the members of the chorus. Should I do that, or is that "verboten"?

Wim