[pianotech] promo pens

AAA Piano Works, LLC aaapianoworks at verizon.net
Mon Jul 27 19:47:11 MDT 2009

For me, I just give them to clients or their kids.   Maybe you could just
"accidentally" leave some around the rehearsal hall, or in the men's
bathroom, and even the ladies bathroom, but you'll probably need an
accomplice to get them in there.  Maybe bring in a box of pencils and make
it known that if anyone forgot their pencils for rehearsal, there is a box
of them available for them .  I don't like the "hard sell" of "Here, take
one of my pencils".  But that's just me.