[pianotech] Spurlock soundboard repair question

Jeff Miller piano_man_miller at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 11:14:04 MDT 2009

I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions on how to fix the occasional chatter mark when using the Spurlock soundboard repair system.  Seems that no matter how hard I try I always end up with one or two.
Thanks,
Jeff Miller

Jeff Miller, Associate Member of the Piano  Technicians Guild
Authorized Dealer and Technician of Pianodisc Digital Player Systems
Miller Piano Service
1010 Blair St.
Abilene, TX 79605
325-793-2283