[pianotech] Verituner

Court Stewart calexste at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 18:09:49 MDT 2009

My ASUS Eee (netbook) is a first-generation one with an Intel Celeron-M
processor running at around 700MHz. The newer Eee's use an Atom processor
that might run cooler -- the processor in mine is rated for 900MHz but Asus
underclocked it (maybe because of heat issues -- it didn't help).
Unfortunately lots of newer laptops seem to be running hotter than their
weaker ancestors.

-Court