[pianotech] SAT IV

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Tue Jul 28 20:47:58 MDT 2009

I'm using TuneLab on a Windows Mobile phone just fine (Samsung Omnia
from Verizon Wireless).  I needed a new phone anyway, and rather than
spend $300 for a dedicated PDA, I spent $200 and got a new phone as
well.  WinMo isn't my first choice (BlackBerry, please, Robert?), but
it works.  TuneLab has a trial version, so you can see if it works.
Robert's site lists some phones that are known to work (www.tunelab-world.com
).

I also carry a separate Palm Tungsten for scheduling (battery lasts
two months!), and a separate GPS unit.  I don't like a single point of
failure.

--Cy--

Cy Shuster, RPT
ABQ, NM