[pianotech] Anyone interested in FUJAN tuning lever?

Randy Chastain Randy_Chastain at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 29 10:36:17 MDT 2009

Tom,
Actually, I bought a new one that was even lighter. The one below was
great when I got it because of it's strength and light weight. I love
it. I just bought the newest version which is lighter.  I'm starting
to have trouble with my shoulder since I was in a hit and run accident
on the freeway a few months ago so I'm lightening up where ever I can.

Randy