[pianotech] regulating backchecks?

jim ialeggio jimialeggio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 09:42:26 MDT 2009

Mike,

You are right...I stand humbly corrected.

It seems Chris *is *developing an adjustable keybed somewhere along the
lines that this thread is discussing.

Some of Chris' presentations and brochures from a couple of months ago
confusingly referred to a hammer squaring fixture as a "Virtual Keybed". I
Think he has either renamed that product or is considering renaming it.

Jim

--
grandpianosolutions.com (under construction)
Shirley, MA  (978) 425-9026