[pianotech] slippery keys

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Jul 30 11:26:44 MDT 2009

Steve Brady suggests candle wax. I haven't tried it but it sounds
reasonable.

In a message dated 7/29/2009 11:46:19 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
gnewell at ameritech.net writes:

Tom,
Spray the keys lightly with hairspray for a better tactile feel. Easily
reversible if the customer doesn’t like it. You could also do a mild alcohol
wipe. I’d us a weak  isopropyl solution.
Greg  Newell
Greg's  Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com
216-226-3791  (office)