[pianotech] A sign of the times?

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Fri Jul 31 01:14:05 MDT 2009

I found two revolvers in paper bag behind the bottom board of a spinet in a
 home on the south side of Chicago about 15 years ago. When I mentioned it
to the  client, she hollered, "Well that where Uncle Pete hid those guns".
The piano had  come from his home in Mississippi the year before. They were
loaded, by the  way.

In a message dated 7/30/2009 6:24:22 P.M. Central Daylight Time,