[pianotech] Yamaha Serial Number

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Thu Jun 4 05:32:35 MDT 2009

The 2 Y spinets I have tuned through the years were very decent pianos.
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com