[pianotech] group health insurance or health insurance for self employed

J. W. Stein musicnow at frontiernet.net
Thu Jun 4 06:07:44 MDT 2009

Hi Folks,.

It's been a while since I have contributed to this list, but I wonder if
the discussion of health insurance has come up.   Any suggestions for
good affordable health insurance for the likes of us self employed
piano tuners?

I don't know if state or residence has anything to do with these
decisions, but I would like to know about NY.

Thanks

Jon