[pianotech] Half o t

PJR pryan2 at the-beach.net
Fri Jun 5 05:35:41 MDT 2009

Thanks for the website:(www.cliburn.tv <http://www.cliburn.tv/>).  It is
awesome!  I turned the TV off and watched it full-screen for hours.  I
wonder how long it will be up.  It says until June 7th; however it says
the competition was held last spring, so they must be repeats.  I wonder
how the piano situation is organized.  I saw them rolling off one piano
and rolling out another. Do they have a fleet of pianos and piano-tuning
elves in the back room?  It must be tough on pianos there.  Thanks again.

Phil Ryan
Miami Beach