[pianotech] Cracked plate thing

Jeff Deutschle oaronshoulder at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:37:58 MDT 2009

The guy mentioned that there are pieces on the piano that "stick out"
where something used to be attached. I thought about mentioning that
if they don't do anything anymore, remove them. But he had already
referred to it as being valuable because it is "antique" so I chose
not to go further and just gave him my card.