[pianotech] Temperaments...again

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Sat Jun 6 20:50:25 MDT 2009

Greetings,

           I tuned my old upright to the Werckmeister III...and I am sorry
(or maybe I am not) but I absolutely LOVE it.  Everything sound so much
better!... Beethoven sounds SO SO much more in tune! Is it me or what?
I purchased Ross's book: How ET ruined harmony and have not begun reading
it yet (saving it as a reward for passing the last RPT exam) ...so ...my mind
certainly isnt bent or predjudice against ET (yet) from reading the book. I
think I am growing a distaste for ET all by myself.

Why does everything sound more in tune?

Julia Gottshall
Reading, PA
**************Stay connected and tighten your budget with a great mobile