[pianotech] sluggish (was no subject)

pmc033 at earthlink.net pmc033 at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 7 22:42:32 MDT 2009

I second that.  Remove the cushion on one wippen and replace it.  I'd bet
your problem will disappear.  I've done it many times in Wurlitzers.  Most
I've seen had some kind of black gunk in the cushion put there by someone
who recognized the problem, and then made it worse while trying to fix it.
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego