[pianotech] Dampers

Roy roy.peters at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 10 07:05:20 MDT 2009

Yeah, cute.  But just so you guys know, nobody actually bothers typing in these taglines.  The phones automatically do it.  My Blackberry adds something similar.  It's annoying.  But, when you respond by phone, there it is.  I wish I knew how to get rid of it.  I mean, other than just not using it. I've seached through the setting on my own phone to try to delete the tagline, but didn't find anything.  If any of you whizkids know, help me out.

Roy