[pianotech] Floating bridge....

Alan Forsyth forsyth93 at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 10 14:48:38 MDT 2009

Hi Del,

The piano is a Steinberg. I also had visions of a Rippen, and then suddenly a nightmare...... Lindner! I didn't notice any floating soundboard in the bass, but I will check again next Tuesday on my once a week commute to the West Coast. Only 45 minutes on the fast train (125 mph)  from east coast to west coast. Now how many piano techs do you know who travel that fast to work?

I was a bit reluctant to divulge the name of the piano because it has other serious problems which I will tell the list about later.

Enjoy your travels.

Alan