[pianotech] Dampers

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Wed Jun 10 21:42:30 MDT 2009

My apologies, Roy.  I was so eager to answer the question (finally,
something I have some knowledge about on this list!) that I didn't
compare the respective authors. Hopefully, this tip will help the
troubled iPhone users who want to get rid of or change their
signature. Good luck with your Blackberry.

Rob