[pianotech] Obama Piano

JIMRPT at aol.com JIMRPT at aol.com
Thu Jun 11 15:47:52 MDT 2009

In a message dated 6/11/09 2:59:57 PM, tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net writes:

> All the studies that you can find point to a distinct intellectual
> advantage that people who have had music lessons in their lives enjoy over people
> who do not.

If the comments made vis-à-vis the question of brand of Obama's personal
piano, if any, are any indictaion of "distinct intellectual advantage" I think
that I 'might' prefer dullards without anymusical inkling.
Jim Bryant (FL)

Dell Deals: Don’t miss huge summer savings on
popular laptops starting at $449.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221770187x1201425153/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B21556613
1%3B37864407%3Bi)