[pianotech] Fw: I am interested in the musical instrument

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Fri Jun 12 06:33:41 MDT 2009

>  Does this sound like a scam to any of you.

I think it sounds like a scam to all of us.

Just look at the punctuation, wording and extraordinary circumstances.
English is not their primary language and they lack the intelligence to
properly pull off a decent scam.

There used to be a website called <bustedupcowgirl.com> where she
would run the scammer through the ringer.  She sold horses and received
so many scam e-mails she chronicled how she scammed the scammer
by having them send their forged cashier's checks, sometimes multiple times.

Her adventures are now here:
http://www.eagle-wing.net/ClickPicks/Internet/Nigerian-01.shtml

google this:
busted up cowgirl