[pianotech] Obama Piano

JIMRPT at aol.com JIMRPT at aol.com
Fri Jun 12 06:31:45 MDT 2009

In a message dated 6/12/09 1:08:32 AM, davidlovepianos at comcast.net writes:

Ah David ...................following intellectual logic of musical
superiority you gotta have at least a Masters in Music Apreciation. :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)

PS..... the Republican and the Democrat parties should be ashamed that they
don't have better candidates to offer.......without regard to that ....this
kind of crap doesn't belong on Ptech...period.

> Just had 8 years of that, didn’t we?
>
>  David Love
>  www.davidlovepianos.com
>

> If the comments made vis-à-vis the question of brand of Obama's personal
> piano, if any, are any indictaion of "distinct intellectual advantage" I
> think that I 'might' prefer dullards without anymusical inkling.
> Jim Bryant (FL)

Shop Dell’s full line of Laptops now starting at $349!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221881320x1201406166/aol?redir=http:%2F%2
Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215218036%3B37264217%3Bz)