[pianotech] Fw: I am interested in the musical instrument

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Fri Jun 12 07:23:26 MDT 2009

James,

This is a huge, and unfortunately, very common scam. Today it's
pianos. On eBay, it's computers.  I'm sure each industry has it's own
version of this scam.

They send you a check for more than what they owe you.  You cash it
and send the excess back to this "agent".  A day or two later, the
cashier's check bounces because it was a forged document.  You're on
the hook to your bank for the money you sent back to their "agent".

Don't touch this unless you like sending large sums of your hard
earned cash to scammers.

Regards,

Rob McCall
Murrieta, CA