[pianotech] string hook

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Fri Jun 12 07:47:40 MDT 2009

HI Allan,

Like this?  Yes, the rubber bumper can be placed on top of the agraffes, or
any other place you like, and then you can hook strings and use the leverage
to lift them.  As with any process, caution is used, the leverage is quite
good, and it makes levelling strings easy.  Just be careful not to
overdo........

Then, the end has a groove filed in it for seating - if you decide to do
that.

William R. Monroe