[pianotech] Fw: I am interested in the musical instrument

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Jun 12 14:35:40 MDT 2009

The 3 lessons a week and a "driver" would give me a clue!  Who does that??
Of course, the cashier's check is another clue.

Why do we all honest people have to constantly deal with these crooks? I'm
getting really tired of it. If you don't want to just delete them, then
feed it back in their face....Cash..up front always!  Then they'll go away
 (we hope)

PW

wimblees at aol.com
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
06/12/2009 02:31 PM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] Fw: I am interested in the musical instrument

Not just merchandize. My wife has a listing on Craig's list for piano
teaching. She get an e-mail from someone living on the East Coast that
they will be moving to "our state" in a couple of weeks with a 14 year old
child. The child will take 3 lessons a week, and be dropped off and picked
up by a driver. My wife would be paid up front with a cashiers check.....
well, you know the rest of the routine.

Wim