[pianotech] ergonomic grand regulation ideas?

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Sat Jun 13 15:18:13 MDT 2009

Drummer's stools.

In a message dated 6/13/2009 4:16:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
wimblees at aol.com writes:

You can  buy small stools on wheels at auto repairs stores. Garden stores
also sell  small stools, but don't have wheels. I made mine out an old wicker
bar stool  seat, added cross beams and casters.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano  Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943