[pianotech] sluggish (was no subject)

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Sat Jun 13 17:58:33 MDT 2009

I wrote:

P.S. It wouldn't hurt to throw out a  thank you once in a while for all the time our list has contributed to your queries.
Just my opinion . I just did a quick outlook search of your postings and couldn't find a one. Maybe I didn't look hard enough .Thank you.
T.D.

>>Maybe I didn't look hard enough

Exactly!

By the way, you can have a very sharp "tongue".  Just don't say anything...please.

Thank you!

Matthew,
 I seem to have touched a nerve. You are correct.  You have said "thank you" in some of your posts. I looked through the archives and you had a few last May. My apologies .
    I guess that when I took 15 minutes or so to share my experience and compose my little speech on the Wurlie broken screw problem that you might have said :
Thanks Tom ,or Conrad or Wim or Gerald after their lengthy contributions.
I don't post for thanks ( but it is nice to hear ) I do so if and when I have something of substance to contribute. I certainly have some catching up to do for all the help I have received here.
Sharp tongue? Sometimes I admit but never mean spirited.
I will follow your advice and not say anything more.
Best wishes --still with genuine sincerity.

Thank You

Tom D