[pianotech] Costco/Yamaha

ChicagoTuner at aol.com ChicagoTuner at aol.com
Sat Jun 13 21:38:57 MDT 2009

Yes, this has been going on for a while. I've tuned pianos headed for
Costcos and once on location, near the door. And once there was a sales rep  who
had been flown in from Arizona for the customers. I don't know how many
units actually have been sold from these places. I always thought normal
dealer service as with any other sale would apply but, I try to ask this week to
 make sure. I have only seen lower end pianos in these places.
Michael Gutowski
Chicago

In a message dated 6/13/2009 8:16:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time,